Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Just Some Pics of the Kids!

I'm planning on doing a "Collin is Two! (and Ayden is 1 month!)"  post soon, but I wanted to share some pics I've taken lately, so this is a little photo update. 

I have also realized that the only pictures of Ayden and I are from the hospital....what?!?! I'm not a big selfie person, or at least, I cut myself out and just take a "selfie" of the kids. And, in an effort to keep this blog rated G, any pics we might dig up need to be censored out during these early breastfeeding days:) but I need to make an effort to get some good pics of me and my littlest love! 


Late on Valentines, we tried to take good pics of the three kids.
Ayden was in the middle of a nap. It went....okay:)
Happy Valentine's Day!
One of the fun onesies from Kylie...#ladiesman :) 

Our mornings usually look something like this...
Kate is reading Ayden a story. One she wrote. It is different every time, so cute.
Oh. And Collin is tackling her. 

My helpers
Some great Duplo fun. Before the tears because Collin broke her princesses staircase...
(I still love building with these things!) 
Kate took a Kids Yoga class in Tomah
Kate and I had a lunch date after her first yoga class.
I really loved this morning/afternoon with her.
This was Kate after our day of fun. She is new to the little booster seat...
not as much support for naps!
Collin and his first remote control car...he loves it!
Helping Mommy make pancakes on the weekend
Ayden usually hates getting into the car seat, it is definitely a time to use the paci.
He'll fall asleep, but there has been more crying than the other kiddos.
Kate was given a new notebook (one of her most favorite things)
She hasn't had it long and it is already decorated like a middle schooler's trapper keeper!
Or whatever kids have these days:)
ps - can you see the bottom heart? She writes Kate, Collin and Ayden on everything. Even on her papers at school.
Kate begs to help set the table and do the dishes. I love it!
And yes, she is wearing a dress and ballet slippers.
Just like I do every day:)
On a whim, I made some homemade playdough (with jello!) and the kids loved it!
I'm a bit surprised how well it all went actually...
 
Okay, that is all for now! Just some phone pics. Some big milestones to write about soon...Ayden is already one month old!! and Collin will be two on Saturday! Such big boys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment