| We turned around and saw Weston heading into the Union! |
| Feeling all grown up... |
| Getting dressed up |
| Group pic! About half of us there:) |
| All tuckered out |
| She loves the kids! |
| Kate and Collin helping Uncle Andy |
| Ayden sporting the JD apparel:) |
| Kate riding along |
| Birthday girl! |
| Collin surveying the field |
Later that night, we kept the kids in the costumes and then went over to Geoff and Mary's to trick or treat:) It was fun to stop over there and visit for a minute. I wanted to the kids to do a little trick or treating (bought the costumes!), so we then went to Burr Oak and we stopped at three houses. Done! It was a little late and dark and windy and very Halloween-like!
| Tinker Bell and Captain Hook:) |
| Trick or Treat! |
| Kylie with the Capt, Tic Toc Croc and Tink |
| Our littlest was pretty cooperative considering.... |
| I brought my witch hats and made mom put it on. She loved it:) |
I may be forgetting a ton of things, but I waited too long to write it! It was definitely another fun and full weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment